NORMIPro Environmental TASC Force
The NORMIPro Environmental TASC Force was established to bring together a team of professionals who collaborate in various advisory capacities, mainly in the areas of indoor environmental health. As a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) the TASC force
utilizes the talents, expertise, and resources of credible professionals throughout the country, under the direction, expertise, and wisdom of its Advisory Board of Directors. It serves to educate the public through the NORMI Community Awareness Program, educational media, and curriculum for career development and licensing requirements. It also oversees a professional standards-writing project for indoor environmental health assessment and restoration.
TASC Force Vocations
- Certified Mold Inspectors & Remediators
- Fire/Water Restoration Experts
- Licensed Contractors and Builders
- Indoor Air Quality Professionals
- Drinking Water Professionals
- Licensed HVAC Contractors
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Alternative Energy Resources & Mgmt
- Interior Designers & Decorators
- Organic Body Care and Cosmetics
- Duct Cleaning Professionals
- Certified Pesticide & Biocide Applicators
- and many more...
The TASC Force Advisory Board of Directors consists of highly qualified environmental professionals who are dedicated to improving the quality of indoor living. These professionals recognize the
important connection between environmental and health issues and, through their individual efforts, have become experts in their particular fields of study. They have a passion for finding solutions
to the devastating effects indoor environmental contaminants inflict on human life. That passion motivates them to offer services to proactively educate professionals and the public on matters of awareness, prevention, assessment, restoration and indoor environmental health maintenance.
|Della White served on the NORMI Board of Directors before tragically succumbing to breast cancer on January 17, 2011. Please contribute
to Della White Cancer Research funding efforts to find a cure. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Join the TASC Force
Open to Environmental Professionals and Related Fields
- Trusted Resources
- Be Part of a Disaster Response Team
- Market yourself as a "Go-to-Pro"
- Ongoing support and education
- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings
- Business-to-business networking
- Project sharing and resourcing
- Member spotlights
- Member highlights
- Personalized Website
- Access to an Int'l network of professionals